Thursday, October 4, 2012

Chalk pictures

  It was sort of hard to work with my team, when pretty much one person was doing most of the work (It wasn't me).  It was pretty fun at first, but I think it wasn't as fun as I had expected.  The work was worth it at the end when our chalk mural thing was done.  The importance of collaborating isn't as important as long as everyone know how to agree with the other group members.  If all of you work together, too, then that's another plus, as the project will be finished faster.  I think that our project was pretty sucsessful, though it would  have been even better if we could draw a bit better.  It ended up pretty well, though the abduction ray is kind of off-kilter with the spaceship.  Otherwise it's fine.  I think it's pretty nice that we made things that other people could interact with on campus.  Though I really don't think that anybody will stop to take a picture with these drawings.  They'd probably just walk by.

1 comment: